Monday, April 16, 2007












This is a chameleon I took a photo of hiding in some squash leaves. They are pretty common and most folk fear them quite a bit.










This is my friend Maambo facilitating a session with the children on gardening and why we do it as well as what is needed. Kids were distracted by me taking a photo.










This is all participants from a training I attended at Kanchomba farm institute for the program I am attached to.










This is sidney and sidney. They both work and stay at the farm where my maize and stuff is. They are sitting on a dish drying rack.











This is an example of what happens in my field. I think this was probably monkey damage.

2 comments:

Steve said...

I really enjoy seeing all your pictures and reading your posts. Thanks so much for taking the time to share these with us. Hi from the Sehwe gang! We're still using/sharing your Djembe.
-Steve

Carl H. said...

I was just thinking that it has been two years! I have enjoyed viewing your pictures - they have been quite interesting! I hope that your return to the states - whenever that might be - is smooth and that we get to see you.